This is Richards Barrett Hilton's example because he got paid

paidviewpoint.com

 Give this Demo Video A Good Watch

 

Like My Video and Subscribe to my youtube channel

 

This is the email I got 

About my Cash Out 


We noticed that you cashed out your vested account containing $22.97.
 
The money will reach your PayPal in less than 72 hours pending final confirmation.
 
We have to manually check cash outs because of evil-doers like bots and hackers.
 
Your account has now been reset to zero and you won't have vested cash winnings until you reach the $15.00 threshold again.
 
See our rules if you have any questions. if you have any questions.
 
Earn up to $25.00 for every new member you invite to PV! Read more >>
Congratulations!
 
Your friends at Paidviewpoint.com

 

I am a real guy and I am doing this 

 

I am filling out surveys too, 

Some I get 10 cents, 

Some $1.10 depending on the survey

I get more when I refer people to try it


It may take up to 2 months for a cash out

This is a recreational thing

I would like to invite you to PaidViewpoint.com
I enjoy answering quick surveys here and getting compensated for my time and opinion. Thought you'd enjoy it too.

Cheers, 


Richard Barrett Hilton

 

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Invest in Silver From An Authentic Bullion Dealer