Register For JVZoo and earn money !

Member,
 

www.jvzoo.com/register

 

 

Let us Clear Things up:


For the referral link, whenever I refer another affiliate to the site, I am not paid based on the affiliates I then recruit.

I am actually paid 10 cents for every completed sale that my referred affiliate makes.
 

Example:

If I had referred 50 affiliates yet none of them have been credited with referring a sale, then there would not be money due to you. 
 
If 1 of those affiliates (you for example) were the affiliate credited for 10 successful sales, and YOU signed up under Me, Myself and I RICHARD BARRETT HILTON would then I will have earned $1 as your referrer.

I would then continue to earn 10 cents off of any other completed sales they refer.



Do me a favor:


Start a vendor membership if you have a safe-list, app or your own classified ads website or something

It would help me out so much


 
www.jvzoo.com/register

Kind Regards,


Richard,

Another JVZoo affiliate










Richard Barrett Hilton


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Invest in Silver From An Authentic Bullion Dealer